The gold standard teaching qualification.
CELTA gives you the opportunity to develop your teaching practice, knowledge and hands-on experience to build your confidence in the classroom and secure a better teaching position.
Fact: Three out of four English language teaching jobs require a CELTA qualification.
Key features of CELTA
• The most widely recognised English teaching qualification in the world
• Provides hands-on teaching experience and observation of experienced teachers that help build your confidence in the classroom
• CELTA can give you the training you need to work and travel the world
• Gives you the essential skills and knowledge you need to teach English as a foreign language to adults and older teenagers
• It’s developed by Cambridge Assessment English, the world’s leading provider of teaching qualifications and courses and part of the University of Cambridge
Who is CELTA for?
• New teachers starting their career
• First-language English speakers and non-first-language speakers
• Experienced teachers who want to develop their skills
• Teachers who want to travel and teach English
• Blend of online and face-to-face study
• Covers the principles of effective teaching and gives you a range of teaching techniques and practical experience
• Teaching practice, feedback and observation of teaching are at the heart of the CELTA
course, which is what makes it such a practical course. You’ll also receive tutorial support and help with planning lessons
• It’s flexible – it can be taken full time over 4–5 weeks or part time over a few months
• The minimum requirements to take CELTA are that you must have an English level of C1–C2 or above and are age 18 or over.
Course dates and fees
– JUNE – JULY 2020 waiting list
– SEPTEMBER 2020
– OCTOBER 2020